Bene X FEO (2021) Prints
Four posters we designed in collaboration with the London based designer FEO
Inspired by ongoing love for type, marks, icons, and dogs.
- All four posters are hand screen printed using black acrylic in FEO's London Studio
- 450mm x 640mm (Paper size)
- Printed on Cream/Off-White Lambeth Cartridge Paper (130 GSM)
- Print 04 is printed on Heritage White (315 GSM)
- Final Print is unframed
- Shipment will take up 4 days
WHO IS FINN ORR/FEO?
Finn Orr / FEO is a Multi-discipline designer currently based in London; over the past few years, he created a range of different projects focused on clothing/prints and processes.
In 2020 he released The Reworked Capsule via Blox; a collection of 50+ second-hand garments that have been given a new life through screen printing. Rather than printing on new materials, he carefully curated a collection of t-shirts, jumpers, and hoodies from charity shops and car boot sales. Some were blank and some already had graphics on them. His designs were bright and aggressive, influenced by protest signs opposing fast fashion.
You can check his process via his youtube channel here.